Happy Halloween to all of you ghouls out there.I have a treat that will sweeten yo’ heart.Its something you can’t resist.Are you ready alrighty then it’s Chocolate Halloween Bark.It has all kinds of stuff in like cookies and candies .This is easy, kid fun and friendly.I hope you have a sweet tooth I know I do. Halloween is just a stones throw and I am right and ready in the spirit of it.This treat is just the start of my Halloweeny snack delights and will be having some have fun cooking up scary dishes .
1 bag of white chocolate chips(melted)
1/4 cup milk chocolate chips(melted)
2 tsp vegetable oil
1/3 cup reeses pieces
4 mini butterfinger bars( cut in half
1/3 cup M&Ms
1/3 cup candy corn
5 mini Reeses”s peanut butter cups( cut in half)
10 mini Oreo cookies(cut in half)
1. Line a pan with parchment paper or foil.
2.Put chocolate and oil in a heat proof bowl and place over a pot of simmering water. Please don’t let water touch the bowl or the chocolate will seize up.
3.Stir chocolate with a spoon or spatula until chocolate has melted .
4.When chocolate has melted pour onto the sheet pan .
5. With a spatula spread chocolate to the thickness you like.
6. Now melt the milk chocolate chips and once melted drizzle over white chocolate .
7. Sprinkle the cookies and candies all over the chocolate .
8. Transfer pan to refrigerator and chill for 1 hour or overnight.
9.Now break into pieces and eat the bark right away or place into Halloween gift bags .
HAPPY FALL & HAPPY HALLOWEEN