I love summer it’s the best season for beautiful food.I love summer desserts.Cakes and cupcakes are my favorite and pies too.Now were right here on the of 4th July.Everybody’s getting ready for family get togethers and have that summertime food.Barbecues and swimmimg pools.People get excited because of fireworks and the American standards that will happen later on the day.But let me get back to cupcakes.
I’m going to show you how to cupcakes for the 4th of July.So you can have the at your parties or bbq’s.These cupcakes are quick and simple and fun to make .Your kids will enjoy decorating them for the big day.Now let me show you what you’ll need so you can make these delicous cupcakes.
- For the cake mix follow the in instructions on the back of box for the cupcakes.
- When cupcake are out of the oven let the cool on a baking rack
- Once the cupcakes are cool frost with vanilla frosting and place the blueberries and slices strawberries on top of the cupcake make a flower pattern.
- I think its cool and fun to make.
- Place cupcakes on a serving dish and enjoy.
- I hope you have a happy and safe 4th of July.